Mechanical seal Type 301 P
The type 301 P is a stationary single-cartridge seal with an additional safety seal. Thanks to targeted leakage, the type 301 P enables controlled operation to continue until the next planned maintenance if the mechanical seal fails.
The type 301 P is supplied with a gland with ¼" NPT flush and quench connections.
• Adjustable safety seal
• Stationary design principle
• Ideal for conversions from gland packings to mechanical seals
• Extremely well suited for standardisations
• Cartridge-mounted, balanced, independent of the direction of rotation
• Multi-springs made of Hastelloy C, springs outside the medium
• Gland with ¼" NPT axial flushing and quenching connection